Quad Cities Christian School
The Quad Cities Christian School is a non-profit, non-denominational Christian school, from the 6th through the 12th grades. We have many churches represented by our parents, students, and teachers at QCCS.
BLOOD DRIVE - Thursday Sept 3 2:00-6:00 in the school gym
-Soccer boys will leave at 10:00 am for the Schwisher Tournament . They will return Saturday around 10:00pm.
-High School Girls Volleyball starts with their first game on Thursday Aug 27th in Pekin
-Middle School Girls Volleyball starts with their first game on Wed. Sept 9th in Colona
Why Choose Christian Education?
- To provide a positive Christ centered atmosphere
- To provide a competitive quality education
- To train and instruct students in God's word
- To disciple students as believers in Christ
- To teach students from a Christian viewpoint in all subjects
- To provide Christ-centered athletic and extra curricular activities
- To support the Christian church, home, and family
- To provide financial support to students in need
Our 2015-2016 Homecoming will be Saturday, January 16. It will begin at 1:00 pm, with an alumni game at 4:00 pm.
It's time to ADOPT A WINDOW!!! Community Fellowship Church started the project with a generous donation, and now we need you to get involved!Please send your $200 donation to QCCS attn. adopt a window and the person’s name you want recognized as the one who adopted the window.
Class of 2015