View our current open positions below!
Quad Cities Christian Elementary (Temple Christian) is seeking a School Office Manager for a Private Christian school servicing students Preschool-6th grade. The successful candidate must have outstanding people skills, the ability to maintain a pleasant work environment, a high level of organizational effectiveness, technology skills that equip you to work in this current day, top-notch communication skills and a flexible personality that allows you to meet the needs of the school and staff that might arise.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Communicating with staff, parents and students
- Managing student information systems
- Coordinating student enrollment
- Managing tuition accounts
- Creating flyers and program materials
- Organizing school field trips and special events
- Office accounting
- Strong Christian faith demonstrated through active church involvement
- Experience in Office Management
- Proficiency with MS Office Products
- Experience with Quickbooks or similar accounting software