In an effort to keep our children as safe and secure as possible, we use the following procedures for after school 3:30 PICK UP:
For SAFETY PURPOSES:
- Each family will be issued a pick up number. This number MUST be displayed on your rear view mirror in order for you to pick up your child after school.
- Besides displaying your number, there are only 2 other procedures to follow:
- Stay in your vehicle.
- Form ONLY a single line.
The pick up will go much faster.
In case of inclement weather, we will proceed in the same way. We will see your number and call for your children so that they will be waiting by the time you get to the pick up area. We will place them into your vehicle.
Just STAY IN YOUR CAR.
- Please do NOT have a conversation with the teachers at this time. They are concentrating on student safety and cannot be distracted.
- If you must enter the building, you MUST pull into a parking space.
- If you carpool, simply give your number to the driver who will be picking up your child. They will display the numbers of families riding with them.
- If you need additional numbers for other possible pick up people, OR you may pickup another laminated number in our office.
- In addition, please keep in mind that NO students will be dismissed from the office after car line starts.
- Pick up for AM preschool students will not be through the car line. Please come to the office and your child will be dismissed through the office at 11:30. However, if your child is staying all day, or there is early dismissal at 11:00, then the car line will be used for ALL students.
- KEEP COATS ON
- SIT QUIETLY (number must be heard)
- KEEP ALL MATERIALS IN BOOK BAGS
- RESPOND IMMEDIATELY WHEN YOUR NUMBER IS CALLED
- AFTER SCHOOL CARE BEGINS AT 3:45
Thanks for your cooperation.